Yesterday, Kristy randomly asked me a classic question: "If you could have any car - what would it be?" (I didn't ask why she was asking, but knowing Kristy and her generous heart my guess is she's just preparing big gift ideas for whenever we find ourselves in money.)
After she rejected "a smart car" I managed to suggest a few. But I've thought about it some more. I think as much as any car - - I'd like a fund with two or three times what the car is worth in addition to the car. To maintain it and FIX IT WHEN IT BREAKS DOWN. CAUSE THEY ALL DO.
My dream car is a car that's 100% reliable, good on gas (or easily convertible to whatever fuel is next), has some classic styling, doesn't rust, and has a lifespan of 100 years. Boring but true. Do they make any like that?
Worship Curator
10 years ago
1 comment:
You know me so well JD. Yes, I am planning to purchase you a dream car, when the dream comes true!
Love you.
K
Post a Comment